Friday, February 23, 2007

New shoes

Because it's Friday, and because I got the remaining items I'd ordered in the mail a couple of days ago, I am happy. I have nice new shoes that don't have scuffed heels or toes, and I'm wearing a freshly dry-cleaned sweater with my nice new skirt that is long enough, and everything matches!! :)

The only thing that would make this day perfect is if I could be not sick anymore. I have the standard "expected to be useless" appointment with my doctor on Tuesday. She is actually very good; it's my stupid symptoms that render her advice generally useless. I have nothing that couldn't be cured with a week on a beach someplace very warm and breezy, with lots of peace and quiet and sunshine to bake the crud out of my system. Unfortunately, she hasn't prescribed that yet.....

No comments: