Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

I know, I know. It's not an "official" Thursday Thirteen, but it's MY blog. I can do what I want. So there. Too.

Thirteen Things I Am Happy About:

1. My dog, who loves me no matter how crabby I am.
2. My new dishwasher (which I haven't used yet because I still haven't changed the valve).
3. My job - which doesn't suck today.
4. That my job doesn't suck today.
5. Friends at work - I have been so very blessed with and by the people I work with.
6. Regular phone calls with my parents
7. AT & T Unlimited Long Distance - which makes number 6 above possible.
8. Sunshine for 2 days in a row. Yes, we started yesterday with 2-4 inches of snow, but the sunshine makes it worthwhile.
9. A roof over my head - there are people who sleep in boxes or in bus shelters or wherever they can find a place to rest.
10. My car - which is a foreign product but is still the best car I've had since my 1985 Omni. I've called both cars "Timex" cars - because they take a licking and keep on ticking.
11. Spring is coming - less than 2 weeks away - so the days are getting longer, so there is more daylight.
12. My doctor who has prescribed stuff for my allergies and sinus infection, so I can breathe and sleep and do things that I couldn't do earlier this year.
13. Clients that are not mean to me.

Also, thanks to a friend/blogger, I instituted "Chocolate Bar Thursdays" at work for my secretary and her pod-mate (who are also my friends), and it makes me happy and it makes them happy, and it's just been fun to do. So, that's fourteen, but as I said: it's my blog, so I can do what I want. :)

No comments: